PEAR, PHP Extension and Application Repository
PEAR is a structured library of high quality open-source code for PHP users. PEAR's mission is to provide reusable components, lead innovation in PHP, provide best practices for PHP development and educate developers.
For almost 10 years I've been contributing to the hugely successful PEAR project. I'm one of the most active developers of the project.
PEAR Home | About PEAR | Lorenzo Alberton's PEAR profile | Developers Statistics [quipo]
This is a non-comprehensive list of my PEAR packages. If you need some help on how to use them, you can often find me on the pear-general and pear-dev mailing lists. Please go to Lorenzo Alberton's official PEAR page to see the list of packages I officially maintain.
- PEAR::Auth MDB and MDB2 Containers
- PEAR::Cache MDB Container
- PEAR::Calendar developer
- PEAR::HTTP_Session MDB and MDB2 Containers
- PEAR::DB_QueryTool current maintainer
- PEAR::MDB Interbase/Firebird driver
- PEAR::MDB2 Firebird driver, testsuite and current MDB2 maintainer
- PEAR::Pager v.2
- PEAR::Translation current maintainer
- PEAR::Tree » see proposed changes
- Unique feed for all my PEAR packages