Abstract: New series of tutorials on PEAR::Pager.
Since those questions are recurring over and over in my mailbox or on the pear mailing-lists, I decided to write this series of small tutorials, starting from the most popular question: How to efficiently paginate database results.
PEAR::Pager Tutorials Index
- How to efficiently paginate database results
- Create pretty links with Pager and mod_rewrite
- Article pagination, or how to navigate through the paragraphs with Pager
- Paginate db results with Pager_Wrapper and display them with AJAX. Use Pager with the Smarty template engine.
Do you want me to cover a particular topic? Are you interested in using Pager in an unusual way? Please send me a mail with your idea.
- PEAR::Pager Tutorials - Paginate database results
- PEAR::Pager Tutorials - Create pretty links with Pager and mod_rewrite
- PEAR::Pager Tutorials - Article Pagination and Navigation
- PEAR::Pager Tutorials - Use Pager with Smarty. Use Pager_Wrapper with AJAX
- On batching vs. latency, and jobqueue models
- Updated Kafka PHP client library
- Musings on some technical papers I read this weekend: Google Dremel, NoSQL comparison, Gossip Protocols
- Historical Twitter access - A journey into optimising Hadoop jobs
- Kafka proposed as Apache incubator project
- NoSQL Databases: What, When and Why (PHPUK2011)
- PHPNW10 slides and new job!